Terms And Conditions
Rosmanies Global is a registered company in Nigeria acting as an Introducing broker for Instaforex Group of Companies in Nigeria.
“Client” is a legal body or physical party that has accepted the present Agreement with the Dealer (Instaforex Group of Company) in order to conduct trading operations under the terms of margin trading, and who has entered into a Customer terminal rental contract with InstaForex.
“US”, “We” are terms used in place of Rosmanies Global.
“YOU” term used in place of and also meaning client.
Terms of Service.
- 1.1.1: Rosmanies Global does not operate a Forex Brokerage nor a Financial institution but an Official Representative to InstaForex in Nigeria through INSTAFOREX.NG and our Office address.
- 1.1.2: We do not Offer Forex Brokerages Services Such as but not limited to Provision of Access to Forex Quotes, Margins, Forex Options, Forex Trading and Leverages Verifications etc
- 1.1.3: We hold training sessions on Forex Trading for both Beginners and Active Traders.
- 1.1.4: We offer Funding and Withdrawal Services to Instaforex Clients resident in Nigeria.
- 1.1.5: All Transactions can be made to and from our bank account details listed on INSTAFOREX.NG.
- 1.1.6: Cash deposits can be made in our office but Cash withdrawals are not processed in our office.
- 1.1.7: We accept internet transfer as a means of payment.
- 1.1.8: We accept Online Payment as a means of payment.
- 1.1.9: While sending payment notifications, the client is expected to make sure the details provided corresponds to the payment details. Funding/Withdrawal will be delayed if the details provided are incorrect.
- 1.2.0: We shall not be held liable for wrong Instaforex account number provided by Client while filing the deposit Form.
- 1.2.1: We shall not be held liable in the case where a Client makes a transfer into a Local Bank Account different from the one Provided by Us.
- 1.2.2: Incase if a wrong Instaforex account number is provided by client for any transaction, any losses incurred on such transfer/ transaction, we will not be held liable for such losses.
- 1.2.6: To prevent theft of funds and Money Laundering, Funding and Withdrawal details from Instaforex Account must correspond with Bank Account details provided by Client. Third Party Payment is not allowed.
- 1.2.7: While making withdrawal, the equivalent Naira amount withdrawn in Dollars is sent to the Client’s amount.
- 1.2.8: While making deposit, the equivalent dollar amount paid in Naira is transferred into the Client’s account.
- 1.2.9: The Dollar-Naira exchange rate is not stagnant, we make adjustments in rates according to the prevailing rate in the market. We are not liable for any difference experienced by the client while making deposits and/or withdrawals. Our rates are different from the rates of Bureau de Change.
- 1.3.0: A service charge of 5% will be deducted if a client’s request for a refund for whatever reason after making payment.
- 1.3.1: In the case where the client’s Instaforex Account has been funded after payment, any refund requested by the client will be processed at the prevailing withdrawal rate for that moment.
- 1.3.2: Client takes full responsibility for every and all profit or loss incurred while trading. We will not take part in sharing your profits or losses.
- 1.3.3 : Every client has an opportunity to receive $70 at the end of every month. This amount can be withdrawn by the client.
- 1.3.4: A minimum lot size of 140 a month qualifies the client for $70 cash-back. 1,400 Lots qualifies cents accounts clients for this cash-back.
- 1.3.4a: To receive the $70, please send a mail to Info@instaforex.ng. Include your Account name, Account Number, Phone Number.
- 1.3.5: Opening an Account with Instaforex means you agree to be bound by Instaforex’s terms and conditions.
- 1.3.6: Instaforex accounts Opened through INSTAFOREX.NG stand a very good chance of winning Hyundai Sonata From Instaforex
- 1.3.7: InstaForex accounts which are not opened through INSTAFOREX.NG will be funded at our normal rate + ₦20 per dollar.
- 1.3.8: InstaForex accounts which are not opened through INSTAFOREX.NG will have a withdrawal rate at our normal rate – ₦10per dollar.
- 1.3.9: Money laundering is illegal in Nigeria. Every Instaforex client is prohibited from using it’s service for Money Laundering.
- 1.4.0: Instaforex has made provisions to prevent such activities. As a measure to prevent Money Laundering, deposit and withdrawal are processed using the same system. This means If Deposit is done through bank wire, Withdrawal can only be processed through bank wire.
- 1.4.1: We do not provide Investment schemes; the likes of Fund Management e.t.c.
- 1.4.2: Informations provided by Clients to us are safe. We do not share such Information.
- 1.4.3: For security reason and reference purpose, all transactions between us and clients are stored.
- 1.4.4: Forex Signals will be sent to any Client who request for it. Signals are not 100% GUARANTEED.
- 1.4.5: We shall not be held liable for any profit or loss made from our Forex Signals.
- 1.4.6: We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions at any time.
- 1.4.7: If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions do not go further.
- 1.4.8: You agree to be bound by the terms as stated.